How to Pay Bangalore Electricity bill BESCOM Online – Electricity is more important to have a light in the city. Not only light as this increase in technology we need power for every purpose. Each state in our country has different electricity providers. So, BESCOM supplies power for more than eight states in Karnataka in which BESCOM provides power to Bangalore city. So, to make it easy to pay electricity bill to the consumers, BESCOM has planned to pay electricity bill through online. So know more about How to Pay Bangalore Electricity bill BESCOM Online. know how to pay bescom online from here.
Bescom Online Rural & Urban:
BESCOM Online helps you to save time, and you can pay from your mobile phone by sitting at your home. With this, you are free to pay as it doesn’t charge any extra and you need not stand in a queue to pay electricity more. Here this article helps you a step by step process to pay BESCOM bill online. Follow this procedure if you get confused about anything while you pay the electricity bill.
How to Pay Bangalore Electricity bill BESCOM Online
- First, make sure you have an internet connection to your device. After that, open a web browser and visit BESCOM official website.
- BESCOM R-APDRP Portal as the home page and click on 2a requests to pay the electricity bill.
- If you have registered before, enter the Username and Password to Sign In. If you are new to BESCOM, then click on New User?.
- Now fill the complete details of yours to register and remember the password to Sign In once you have completed the Sign Up process.
- Now go to home page and Sign In with your Username and Password. Now a new chapter with details as Account ID, Name, Premise address, Current Balance, Due Date, VIew Bill/Pay Bill, and Account Status will be displayed.
- As you need to pay the bill, you have to click on Pay Bill. Now the details of the bill along with all the taxes will be displayed.
- Now, Click on Proceed to Pay which is at the bottom of the page. Before that, you need to accept the terms and conditions.
- Click on Payment Option, and you can also see the history of debt you paid.
- Now choose the payment mode like Debit card, Credit Card, and Net Banking.
- If you click on Debit Card, enter the details of debit card and proceed to pay.
- As you click on to move, you will be redirected to another page where you need to enter the One Time Password which is sent to your Mobile Number,
- Enter the correct One Time Password and then click on Submit.
- Wait for few seconds to get the confirmation from the BESCOM.
- If you have done a successful transaction, then it will display as Successful else Failed.
If the payment gateway has failed then go to home page and follow the same procedure as some times, the server would be busy to process. But, many users have succeeded during the second time. You are not charged any money if your transaction gets canceled.