Delhi traffic e-challan payment online is very easy, as you can directly pay by visting the official website www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in. Violating of Traffic rules will impose a greater effect on Dehli citizens. Traffic rules are laid by the government for the safety and secureness of the people. While, there are some people violating the rules knowingly thinking that they could pay e-challan or Delhi Traffic Challan. But the objective of Delhi Traffic Challan has been changed and everything is automatic now. People who violate the rules and regulations of Traffic will be asked to pay fine. Electronic machines which have been working well made the fine system much easier than earlier. Any person who does not follow the rules will be charged on the road itself with the help of a handheld electronic machine. A printed receipt will be issued to the person on the spot after paying the fine.
Delhi Traffic Police E-Challan Payment Online:
People think that they need to visit Police Station in order to pay challan. Of course, you can pay Delhi e-challan by visiting any Police Station but it may take a long time and disturb all the works of your day. In fact, you need not go anywhere if you have an Android device with you. Because the Government has digitalised everything and in coming days you can Every e-Challan payment can be done with your Android mobile easily. If you want to know the procedure involved in Delhi e-challan payment, then check out the article with keen interest so that you will not miss any point mentioned here.
People who always follow the traffic rules may not go wrong but if you are the luckiest one you may face Delhi e-challan at least once in your lifetime. This way of payment helped both traffic police and the people for easy payments.
Procedure to Pay Delhi Traffic E-Challan Payment Online:-
People who were not aware of online e-challan payments are advised to follow the steps which are provided down below to check out your e-challan status online.
- Delhi Traffic e-challan can be paid through the official website.
- Check out the official website of Delhi Traffic e-challan payments at www.delhitrafficpolice.nic.in
- After entering the site, you will redirected to the Delhi Traffic Police e-challan system official page.
- You are required to provide either registration number of the vehicle or your license number.
- Its your choice to select any one of the options above.
- Fill up the required information in the appropriate box.
- Now enter the given captcha perfectly and then tap on Go button.
- All the pending challans of the month will be displayed on your device screen if you have any.
- If you have already paid any challans offline, the history of cleared challans will also be displayed on the screen.
- If you have any pending challans then you need to clear it as soon as possible.
- Now tap on pay button and you will be asked to choose the payment mode(either SBI or ICICI).
- Once to you chose the bank then you will be redirected to the bank page.
- Make sure that you have good internet connection otherwise the payment will be stopped and you may come across payment issues.
- After completing the payment you can get a notification with the reference number.
- It shows that you have successfully paid your Delhi Traffic e-challan.
- If you want to make a list of your e-challan receipts, then you can take a print out of it or else save it on your desktop.
Inquiry Numbers Of Delhi Traffic Police Challan:-
- Helpline number of Delhi Traffic Police – 2584 4444 / 1095
- Number for the complaint against taxi – 56767
- Traffic alerts helpline number – 9811452220
- Helpline number for women – 1091
- Helpline number for senior citizen – 1291
The candidate who fails to pay their Delhi Traffic Police e challan in given time, then they will be penalized by the government. So, make sure that you are always done with your Delhi Traffic e challan payment in a given time.