Delhi Police fir- Want to lodge complaint in delhi police fir? Dont worry Just follow the below steps and know the rules and regulations of delhi police Online fir from here. FIR is an abbreviation of Frist Information Report which is a written document given to police under any cognizable offense. This FIR report is available in India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan which was prepared by the Police organizations. In early days to lodge a FIR, we used to visit the nearby police station and check the complaint. As it takes more time to travel and lodge the complaint, Delhi police took the initiative to design an e-portal to file a FIR from the victim. So this makes an easy way for a victim to book a FIR on the other person easily. But many people find it difficult to use the e-portal, to make it easy I have written the complete detail about the process of How to Register Online FIR quickly. check complete details of How to Register For Online delhi police fir.
How to Register For Delhi Police Fir:
Delhi Police fir has launched Mobile Website and a Mobile Application by Union Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde in 2015. Since its inception, people started using the service and Delhi Police receive FIR more than they expected. You can lodge a FIR in any cases such as Lost of a document, Theft of Vehicle, and much more. So to know more about the e-portal follow the article completely.
Delhi Police Fir Online (First Information Report) in E-Portal
- First, you need to open the official website or a mobile application on your device. As you click on it, you can see the home page.
- You can see many options such as Lost & Found Report, Women Safety App, Police Clearance Certificate, Helpline Number and much more. Click on Lost & Found Report to lodge a FIR.
- As you click, you can see a new page with four options as Retrieve, Register, Search Found Articles, FAQ. Click on Register as you are the new user to the site.
- In the registration form, you need to fill your details like Full name, Email ID, Address, Date of Loss, Place of Loss in Delhi, and Lost Articles. After filling the details, enter the code you see and click on Submit button at the bottom.
- Now you will get your registered FIR in PDF format to your email I’d which you were given. Take a copy of the printout.
- The list of articles you are requested to register in E-FIR is Passport, PAN card, Aadhar Card, Wallet/Purse, Driving Licence, School or College Mark Sheet and much more.
Delhi Police Online FIR (First Information Report) in Mobile Application
Mobile Application is available for all users. To get it you need to download from Play Store of your device. Search for Delhi Police Lost Report App in the App Store and then click on Install to download on your smartphone.
- Open the Mobile App and accept the terms and conditions of the App.
- To use Mobile App you need to register with your name and mobile number and email id. Now click on submit.
- As you need to file a FIR, click on Lost Report and fill the application with the required information like Date of loss, Place of Lost, Which Article you lost and any other details you need to fill.
- Save the complaint, and then proceed to view the report and click on ok.
- FIR report will be sent to your Email ID and take print of that report.
- If you know about the status of the report, click on view report status. If you want to retrieve it in future, then click on retrieve button.
An Important Notice from Delhi Polices For Delhi Police Online FIR:
- Make sure you file a FIR which is true. In case if it is a false report then you will be punished by Delhi Police.
- Only Lost FIR is filed from e-portal and mobile. Incase if you want to present a Murder case then you need to visit the nearest Police Station.
- This e-portal and mobile website are used around Delhi and the NCR region’s complaint.
- You can also contact Police Station from the available mobile numbers of the different mobile numbers.
- Anti Corruption – 91-11-23812907
- ACP/ACB – 91-11-23812917
- DCp/ACB – 91-11-23812916
- SO ADDL CP/ACB – 91-11-23812913
- ACP/ACB Admin – 91-11-23812920
- SHO/ACB – 891-11-23812914
- PA ADDl CP/ACB – 91-11-23812905
- DUTY OFFICER – 91-11-23812905
- Vigilance (Anti Corruption Helpline) – 1064
- Sending Audio and Video Clips – 9910641064
Hope you get all the required information about How to Register For Delhi Police Online FIR in Delhi Police and contact the helpline numbers if you get issues other than mentioned. still have doubts on Delhi Police fir? Dont Worry! Simply do comment below we will help you out.