E Challan Hyderabad : Every family in Hyderabad own at least a car or a bike to travel from one place to another location. You need to have driving license to drive a car or to ride a bike on public roads. To get a driving license you to pass the test which is conducted by Regional Transport Office (RTO). check traffic e challan hyderabad Dues and cyberabad online from here.
Echallan Hyderabad & Cyberabad Check:
The candidate needs to know all the traffic rules and should be aware how to drive a vehicle. This test is divided into two parts as the written examination in which you have to answer all the questions regarding the traffic rules. Then you pass the driving test conducted by Regional Transport Office. After passing the test conducted by RTO you can get you driving license. You need to follow all the rules while driving the vehicle and if you violate the rules then you are punished, or you have to pay money via e challan Hyderabad. check all echallan dues from here. check Telangana e Challan online from here.
E Challan Hyderabad Status telangana e Challan Check @ www.echallan.org:
Every state in India has its own Regional Transport Office and their rules and regulations. So if you are from Hyderabad, Telangana it’s good to know the ground rules, and regulation of traffic and how much penalty is issued if you break this rules.
Traffic Rules and Regulation with Penalties if you break the Rules in Hyderabad, Telangana
Offense Related to Documents @ E Challan Hyderabad:
- If you drive a vehicle without license, then penalty issued is Rs. 500/- for two, three, four & six wheelers. This action comes in section M.V.Act.181.
- If you drive a vehicle without registration, then you have to pay Rs. 2000/- for two, three, four & six wheelers. Comes in M.V.Act.192 (1).
- Even if you drive without a permit, you are punished in court or RTA office under section M.V.Act.192(A).
- Vehicle Insurance should be made if not Rs. 1000/- penalty is issued under M.V.Act.196.
- If below-aged people drive the vehicle then Rs. 500/- penalty under M.V.Act.181.
- you can also pay echallan cyberabad online from the official site of e challan. check telangana e challan check from here.
Offense related to Driving in E Challan Hyderabad & Echallan Dues:
- If the driver violates to drive even if no entry board is issued then under Section 177 Rs. 200/- penalty for two. three, four and six wheelers.
- Violation of One way comes under section 177 and penalty same as above.
- Violation of U also turns same as above mentioned.
- If you drive rashly or at high speed than mentioned then under M.V.Act 184 Rs 1000/- is issued for two, three, four and six wheelers.
- Even if you try to threat other people by driving then Rs 1000/- issued as in section M.V.ACT 184.
- Footboard is made for pedestrians to walk but if you drive on footboard then under section 123 Rs. 50 to Rs 200 penalty from RTC high court or RTA.
- You shouldn’t run away if you commit an accident if you do that under section 187 you are sent to court.
- Wearing helmet is safe while traveling because it saves you when you meet with an accident, so government also made a rule to wear a helmet if you violet Rs. 200/- under section 129/177 is issued.
- check Telangana e Challan onlinee from here.
Safety Rules for two-wheeler Drivers –
- We can’t expect when an accident would occur, so to be cautious make sure you wear a helmet while traveling and save your life. As the research says the majority of people get injured their head during an accident.
- Many people travel more than one people behind them but it is a threat to your life and make sure you balance while driving.
- Two wheeler has indicators to show in which direction you are going. So make sure you on indicators while you take your turn so that other person who rides the bike can know where you are traveling.
- You should take care while overtaking a vehicle, a wrong move by anyone do damage to both of you.
- It is necessary to follow traffic rules and don’t jump the signal as the traffic signals are under surveillance and you may be fined.
- Make sure you carry your required documents while riding the bike.
- Drive slowly under control. Over speed may be a risk and may cause an accident.
- check echallan dues in the offcial site www.echallan.org
If you break these rules, then you are fined by the traffic police. The penalty should be paid by the challan, and this challan will be issued by the traffic police of your area where you are caught.
How to Pay Challan for Traffic Penalties in Hyderabad, Telangana
Challan is one way of paying the penalty when the traffic police find you if you violate the rules. Follow the steps to pay your challan.
- You have to visit e-portal ww.echallan.org and enter the required details.
- As you enter complete details of your vehicle will be displayed on the screen even the amount you need to pay and any other dues also.
- Download the challan from the link provided and take a copy of Xerox.
- Fill the details and pay the fine nearest RTO office or else you can pay via www.esevaonline.com.
- this is the way to check telangana e challan check
Make sure you follow traffic rules and don’t get injured. Remember that Someone is waiting at your home so drive safely. if you have any doubts regarding echallan dues or on echallan hyderabad or on telangana e challan check do comment below. we will try to solve all your problems. thank you.